The most accurate Advance Astrology software for followers of KP System (Krishnamurti Paddhati).
KP StarOne is an advance astrology program for followers of KP System. It is probably the only astrology program based on WYSIWYG technology ( What You See Is What You Get on printer). It has many advance features like Advance Event Finder, Chart/ Birth time adjustment, House rotation, built-in KP Ephemeris, Muhurt Selector and Transit besides KP significators, 4-Step Significators, TSP quick horary, Aspects & Ruling Planets. It is one of the most accurate astrology program and uses Swiss Ephemeris for very accurate planetary positions and houses.
This software is being provided to the KP Astrologer community on free of charge basis for personal as well as professional use and may be distributed freely. If you are installing KP StarOne for the first time on your Computer or if you want to re-install it due to some problem, then you will need to download the Full Installer, otherwise you should download only the latest Update patch to update your existing version(applicable to version 6.7.22 onwards).
We believe that the best way to ensure excellence is to have regular feedback and communication with the you. To obtain feedback and valuable suggestion from learned users, a software registration process has been introduced. This will also enable us to intimate you about the release of Major Updates.
The program can be used for 30 days without Registration key, but the same shall be needed after 30 days. Users now have a choice of Online Express Registration provided that the email ID entered is correct.
Note - Please download and install the program before attempting registration.
- Most accurate detailed KP Ephemeris (showing Star/ Sub-Sub level timing changes), Chart for the Moment and Panchang elements
- Choice of all popular Ayanamsa incl. KPNA
- Built-in database for 1,12,235 populated towns/cities with Latitude, Longitude, Altitude and time zone
- KP Significators table with color coding
- 4 Step Significators guided by Shri Sunil Gondhalekar ji
- Theory of Short Prediction(TSP) propounded by Dr.K.R.Kar and module designed by Prof. Andrew Dutta
- Natal and Transit Ruling Planets table with color coding for retrograde SBL/ STL
- House Rotation
- Choice of Horary up to Sub-Sub level (Q.No.list for 1 to 249 OR 1 to 2193)
- Very accurate Advance Event Finder
- Muhurt Selector
- Chart/ Birth Time adjustment
- New Today's RPs Sign-Star-Sublord changes under Utilities with color coding for planets whose star-Lords/ Sub-Lords are retrograde
- New Lagna-Dasa as per K.Bhaskaran ji
- New tree structured Dasa Navigator with flexibility to choose year definition
- New User Interface- The new version has much cleaner interface, which is easier to work with and more user friendly. Many suggestions given by Sh. MVM Prasad and Sh. Suhas Gokhle have been included in this version.
- 5 level sub-sub lords for the Chart displyed.
- New One-page Eco-friendly (Paper saving) Printing of Vimshottari Dasa
- VarshPhala Charts with Mudda Vimshottari & Yogini dasa
- Tithi Pravesh Charts
- Western Aspects between Planets, Cusps and Transit planets
- Transit & Navamsa Charts
- Transit Accelerator- Another change you will notice in ‘Transit Chart’, which has got Accelerator and de-accelerator for faster scanning of planetary movement besides Real-time chart.
- Astrologer's Notes with charts- Now you should be able to save your observations & notes on various charts in your database for future reference/use.
- Various Options for North/South/Eastern style indian charts
- Cue-Cards & Help manual
- Good quality PDF documents output and printing
- Backup & retrieval of Saved Charts database
- Faster Start- The new version has faster start-up (particularly if you are not running on the latest processor) and also better handling of screen resolution. I am thankful to Sh. Suhas Gokhale for motivating me to work on these issues
- KPStarOne can run on any Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or windows XP system (but not on smart phones or tablets)
<< Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
Page 1 of 2